Assassins Day of Triumph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins Day of Triumph Guild Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLASSES ARSENAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Datsu
Enforcer [ENF]
Datsu

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-09

CLASSES ARSENAL Empty
PostSubject: CLASSES ARSENAL   CLASSES ARSENAL I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:45 pm

Just asking for a favor and i think it will help the forums.... if u got some pics of the new r5 , r6 and r7 armors and weapons for classes pls post them here.... cuz i want to see the sins armors and i cant find them ... also we should create on this topic a section where u can see all the gear for every rank for ur class...including rare weapons and everything ... i know its a lil hard but it can help... and maybe a price list but thats a lil more painful to create.. well i hope someone post the r6 sin armor pls Very Happy Basketball
Back to top Go down
BlackReaper
Tyrant [TYR]
BlackReaper

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-02-09

CLASSES ARSENAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLASSES ARSENAL   CLASSES ARSENAL I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:20 am

there ya go all the r6 armors and weaps still lookin for r7 though i ll add when found

http://forum.alizarinhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=1547
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/ReaperCorp
Datsu
Enforcer [ENF]
Datsu

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-09

CLASSES ARSENAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLASSES ARSENAL   CLASSES ARSENAL I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Ty reapo rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLASSES ARSENAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLASSES ARSENAL   CLASSES ARSENAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLASSES ARSENAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassins Day of Triumph :: Rappelz :: Helpful and watnot-
Jump to: